You can now update the letters after your name (sometimes called your 'post nominals' or 'honorary title').
We've put together a summary table, below, of what your post nominals used to be and what you should now update them to:
We will still be awarding the most prestigious title of honorary fellow at our REC awards (nee IRP awards) in November 2020.
1. Now is the time to make the change to your profile wherever it appears online, for instance:
It’s as simple as replacing “AIRP” with “AREC”, etc, after your name.
2. Start using the new REC Professionals logo in place of the IRP logo. You will be sent the new logo electronically once you have renewed your professional membership with the REC. If you want to get that underway asap, email us! email@example.com
3. You can explain the change to your peers and colleagues by sharing our new corporate video. No need for long wordy statements!
4. Remember to schedule the change to logos and your professional credentials (i.e. the letters after your name) for the next time you do a print run for business cards or letterheads.
5. Last but not least: if you have a moment, let us know what you think of our new brand – firstname.lastname@example.org